Glen Helen / Milestone
Gates open 6:30am
Riders Meeting 8:00 am
Practice 8:30 am
1st Race 10:00 pm
Sign all waivers
Minors must have parent present with current ID
Fill out event sponsor raffle ticket with first and last name
Attend safety meeting before practice
Your class entry is final once the schedule is posted
Raffle winners announced after meeting (attendance is required)
Check posting board for the time of your practice.
Practice with your entered class only
Report to staging on time
Staging referee will call your name and number to start line
Must have proper racing apparel
Motorcycle must meet class requirements
Good sportsmanship required at all times
Zero tolerance for violence of any kind at any time, you will be ejected from event with NO refunds… this includes any and all verbal attack’s.
Should you change motorcycles for any reason between motos, inform rider registration of the new number before the start of the moto, or you will not be scored.
* Weekly event sponsor product will be raffled at riders meeting
- Top 3 of each class is eligible for awards 10 or less riders
- Top 5 of each class is eligible for awards with 11 or more riders.
- All awards must be picked up by the last round of the series or award will be forfeited.
- series Results will be posted on www.Ameminicross.com after the completion of the event
- Series championship cup for class winners and plaques will be awarded to 2nd and 3rd in each class on the following Wednesday afternoon minicross practice day after the final race of the series.
- Protests must be made within 15 minutes of moto in question